Sheena Belanger, Osteopathic Manual Therapist, offers a holistic approach to healing. Her manual methods for diagnosis and treatment help to heal the body without the use of drugs or surgery. LaVitalite Osteopathic Manual Therapy is local to Sudbury, ON and surrounding areas.
Local Osteopath Sudbury, ON
Live Blood Analysis
Bloodscan is a live blood analysis system that was developed to uncover the potential for disease by examining a small amount of blood and identifying changes, that if left untreated, can lead to disease.
What is Osteopathy?
Osteopathy is a branch of medical practiced in Sudbury and around the world that emphasizes the treatment of medical disorders through the manipulation and massage of the joints, bones, and muscles.
Conditions that can benefit from treatment
- Spinal pain: back and neck pain
- Headaches: migraine and tension
- Soft tissue injuries: sprains, strains, tendonitis
- TMJ/ jaw problems, clenching, clicking, orthodontia
- Joint dysfunction: hip, knee, shoulder etc.
- Nerve pain – sciatica, tingling, and numbness
- Difficult digestion, acid reflux, constipation
- Painful periods, ovulation, pelvic pain and bladder issues
- Pregnancy discomfort, labour preparation, post-natal care
- Children: unsettled babies, colic, recurrent ear infections
- Autoimmune Disorders | Neurological Disorders